Tawi Lodge is a small luxury lodge located on its private 6000 acres conservancy just a few minutes from Amboseli national park. The lodge has 13 cottages, each consisting of a spacious room with fireplace, ensuite bathroom with bathtub and a private deck. Tawi Lodge enjoyed important refurbishment in 2019 and we are now happy to include it in our offer.
Tawi Conservancy is a preferred area for many our our Amboseli elephant bulls, and a perfect location for photographers specifically interested in big tuskers. Bulls visit the waterhole just outside of the lodge fence on a regular basis.
Having access to a private Conservancy, gives clients of Tawi Lodge the possibilities to enjoy not only exclusive gamedrives but also walking safaris, sundowners, bush breakfast and even night gamedrives on request.
* 13 double and twin cottages
* All cottages can fit an extra single bed for a child or adult
* swimming pool
* gift shop
* laundry (not included)
* 24hr solar electricity
* full board accommodation, soft drinks, beer, house wine included
* private gamedrives
* bush breakfast (included in 3 nights package)
* walking safari (included in 3 nights package)
* sundowner (included in 3 nights package)
* Masai cultural visit (optional)
* night gamedrive (optional)