Porini Rhino Camp
Porini Rhino Camp is situated in the west side of the conservancy, on the banks of a seasonal river. It is a small 7-tents basic and traditional tented camp. All tents have the same setup, with a double bed and an extra single bed. Right next to the camp is a seasonal stream and salt lick, to attract local wildlife.
The local guides are real experts in local culture and politics but are not as experienced as at most other places. Visits to the rhino sanctuary are at an extra cost, but a real must-do activity if you decide to visit Ol Pejeta Conservancy.
* 7 basic tents
* 24hrs solar electricity
* full board accommodation, soft drinks, local beers and house wine
* selected alcoholic drinks not included
* night gamedrives
* visit to Chimpanzee Sanctuary
* walking safari (optional)
* sundowner (optional)
* Endangered Species Boma (optional)