Naboisho Camp is located in Mara Naboisho Conservancy, a conservancy with a total size of around 200 square kilometers. The camp has a total of 9 luxury tents, including 2 family tents. Children of 5 years and above are allowed in the camp.
Tents in Naboisho Camp are spacious with a private veranda and both a bathroom with indoor shower and an outdoor safari bucket shower. The main area has a separate seating area with fireplace and communal dining, with individual tables available on request. There is also an infinity pool with connected lounge area.
Your gamepackage will include both day and night gamedrives in the quiet Naboisho Conservancy. The conservancy has a high density of resident wildlife, especially lions and cheetahs.
Naboisho Camp has a special modified photographic vehicle that is available on request at an extra cost.
* 7 luxury double/twin tents
* 2 luxury family tents
* triple tents available on request
* swimming pool
*safety deposit box in room
* full board accommodation, soft drinks, local beers and house wine
* selected alcoholic drinks not included
* day and night gamedrives
* walking safari (optional)
* bush breakfast
* Maasai cultural visit (optional)
* fly camping (optional)
* hot air balloon (optional)