Entim Mara Camp
Entim Mara is a real luxury camp in the Maasai Mara Main Reserve, located just next to one of the main wildebeest crossing points at Mara River. The camp is our preferred choice if you want to witness the migration! Entim has a main camp with 12 tents (6 double and 6 twin tents) and a separate private photographers wing with 8 tents (tents are smaller than in the main wing). Both wings have not only their own lounge, restaurant and kitchen but also a separate shop and photo studio. All tents of the main wing have superb views over the Mara river.
Entim Camp is operating partly on solar and partly on generator. There are several charging points in the room (only part of the charging points are working during the night from 10pm until 4am). You will also find a safety deposit box in the tent. The tents of the main area are very large, however spacing between individual tents is not enormous. A private solar water heater per tent is providing your hot water.
The food at Entim is of an exceptional standard for bush kitchens. Both lunch and dinnerware a 3-course menu with 3 different options of main dish (beef/lamb, chicken/fish and vegetarian). Breakfast is also of high quality, both in camp and the packed breakfast during gamedrives. Don't forget to try the granola!
* Main wing: 12 luxury tents (6 double and 6 twin) overlooking Mara River
* Photographer wing: 8 tents (4 double and 4 twin) overlooking the Mara plains
* electricity on generator during the day, solar power during the night
* gift shop
* photographer studio
* full board accommodation, soft drinks, local beers and house wine
* selected alcoholic drinks not included
* bush breakfast
* Maasai village visit (optional)
* hot air balloon (optional)
* spa (optional)