Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp
Elephant Pepper Camp is located in a remote location in Mara North Conservancy, a conservancy established in 2010 with a total size of around 280 square kilometers. The camp has a total of 8 luxury double/twin tents and 2 family tents.
Elephant Pepper Camp has a real bush feel with well equipped but simple tents. The main area consists of 2 large tents in the centre of the camp. The dining tent is set with one large table, where everyone eats together hosted by the managers.
Your gamepackage will not only include standard gamedrives, but also walking safaris, sundowners and bush breakfast and also night gamedrives are possible Per 3 nights of stay, one visit to the Masai Mara main reserve is included.
* 4 luxury double tents
* 4 luxury twin tents
* all tents can fit one extra bed for a child up to 15y
* 2 Honeymoon / Family tents
* 24hrs solar electricity
* gift shop
* full board accommodation, soft drinks, local beers and house wine
* selected alcoholic drinks not included
* walking safari
* bush breakfast
* evening gamedrive at dusk
* Masai cultural visit (optional)
* horse safari (optional)
* hot air balloon (optional)