6 nights Elephant Safari
Amboseli + Samburu
This is the perfect safari for elephant lovers, staying in the 2 Kenyan parks where permanent elephant research projects are located. First stay 3 nights in Amboseli, famous for the big elephant herds and the Amboseli Elephant Research Project of Cynthia Moss. After this, you will fly to Samburu to spend 3 nights at Elephant Watch Camp, the camp of the Douglas-Hamilton family and closely linked to the Save The Elephants research.
Amboseli: Tortilis Camp
Samburu: Elephant Watch Camp
* 3 nights lodging (full-board) at Tortilis Camp Amboseli
* 3 nights lodging (full-board) at Elephant Watch Camp Samburu
* water, coffee, tea, soft drinks, local beers, house wine and selected spirits
* Flights Nairobi-Amboseli-Nairobi and Nairobi-Samburu-Nairobi
* Amboseli and Samburu park fees
* all game drives in open 4*4 Landrover/Landcruiser
* visit to Save The Elephant research camp while in Samburu
* Amboseli and Samburu airstrip transfers
* international flight and visa
* hotel stay and transfer in Nairobi before or after the safari (can be booked on request)
* champagne and international alcoholic drinks
* Amref flying doctors evacuation cover (can be booked at a small fee)
* On request, a visit to the Amboseli Elephant Research Camp can be booked at 800$ per group (max 10 persons)
2019 rates per person sharing a room/tent:
May 10 - May 31: 5130$ (**)
Jun 1 - Jun 15, Dec 10 - Dec 19: 5445$ (**)
Jun 16 - Jun 30, Oct 1 - Oct 20: 5850$ (**)
Jul 1 - Sep 30, Dec 20 - Dec 31: 6260$ (*)
(*) Christmas supplement is applicable on specific days
(**) May 10 - May 31, Jun 1 - Jun 15, Oct 1 - Oct 20, Dec 10 - Dec 19: spend an extra 4th night at Samburu and pay only park fees for the extra night.
For other group sizes / child discount, contact us for a detailed quotation.
Extra nights can be added in Amboseli and/or Samburu on request.