Amboseli + Tsavo East
Amboseli National Park and Tsavo East National Park are both famous for the huge herds of elephants and some of the biggest tuskers in the world.
Because of the long history of Elephant Research in Amboseli and the good protection against poachers in the ecosystem, Amboseli elephants are generally very relaxed around cars. This gives you the unique opportunity to experience these gentle giants at close distance when they cross the roads in the park.
Tsavo East is the biggest and oldest park in Kenya. Tsavo East elephants typically have a red colour from dusting with the volcanic soil and are often seen in huge family groups.
Both parks are also perfect places for birdwatchers, with each location having more than 500 different species of birds.
Amboseli: Tawi Lodge
Tsavo East: Satao Lodge
* 3 nights lodging (full-board) at Tawi Lodge Amboseli
* 3 nights lodging (full-board) at Satao Camp Tsavo East
* water, coffee, tea, soft drinks, local beers, house wine and selected spirits at Tawi Lodge
* morning and afternoon coffee and tea at Satao Camp
* Road transfer Nairobi-Tsavo East
* Road transfer Tsavo East-Amboseli
* Flight Amboseli-Nairobi
* Amboseli airstrip transfer
* Tsavo East and Amboseli park fees, Tawi Conservancy Fees
* all game drives in open 4*4 Landrover/Landcruiser
* international flight and visa
* COVID19 PCR test
* hotel stay and transfer in Nairobi before or after the safari (can be booked on request)
* water, soft drinks and alcoholic drinks at Satao Camp
* champagne and international alcoholic drinks at Tawi Lodge
* Amref flying doctors evacuation cover (can be booked at a small fee)
2021 rates per room/tent (2p):
Jan 1 - Jan 31, Mar 1 - Mar 31: 6440$
Feb 1 - Feb 28: 6590$
Apr 1 - May 31: 5395$
Jun 1 - Jun 30: 6025$
Jul 1 - Sep 30: 7610$
Oct 1 - Oct 31: 6980$
Nov 1 - Nov 30: 6200$
Dec 1 - Dec 15: 6830$
For other group sizes / child discount, contact us for a detailed quotation.
Extra nights can be added in Amboseli and/or Tsavo East on request.