Amboseli + Tsavo West
For people who want to combine Amboseli with another park, but want to limit the transfer time between parks, we offer this safari to Amboseli and Tsavo West. Amboseli National Park is famous for its views of Mount Kilimanjaro, the huge herds of elephants and some of the last big tuskers of the world. Amboseli is characterised by the several swamps and open grassland, whereas Tsavo West is the opposite with lots of bushes.
In Amboseli, you will stay at Ol Tukai Lodge. The lodge is right in the middle of the park, and has amazing views of Mount Kilimanjaro. In Tsavo West, you stay at Voyager Ziwani Camp. The camp is located in a small private conservancy adjacent to Tsavo West and is ideally situated to enjoy in Tsavo West NP but also walking safaris in the private Ziwani Conservancy.
Amboseli: Ol Tukai Lodge
Tsavo West: Voyager Ziwani Camp
* 3 nights lodging (full-board) at Tortilis Camp Amboseli
* 3 nights lodging (full-board) at Voyager Ziwani
* early morning and afternoon coffee and tea water, coffee, tea, soft drinks, local beers, house wine and selected spirits
* Flights Nairobi-Tsavo West and Amboseli-Nairobi (or reverse order)
* Amboseli and Tsavo West park fees, Ziwani Conservancy access
* all game drives in open 4*4 Landrover/Landcruiser
* Tsavo West and Amboseli airstrip transfers
* Road transfer between Tsavo West and Amboseli
* international flight and visa
* COVID19 PCR test
* hotel stay and transfer in Nairobi before or after the safari (can be booked on request)
* water, soft drinks and alcoholic drinks
* Amref flying doctors evacuation cover (can be booked at a small fee)
2021 rates per room/tent (2p):
03 Jan - 31 Mar: 4560$
01 Apr - 15 Apr: 4425$
16 Apr - 30 Jun: 4185$
01 Jul - 31 Oct: 5640$
01 Nov - 19 Dec: 4950$
20 Dec - 22 Dec: 5220$
23 Dec - 05 Jan: 5505$
(*) Christmas/New Year supplement is applicable on specific days
For other group sizes / child discount, contact us for a detailed quotation.
Extra nights can be added in Amboseli and/or Tsavo West on request.